I baked these recipes a while back during our nationwide lockdown, and posted the recipe to my Instagram and Facebook pages. I did NOT anticipate how well received they’d be, so I thought I’d share them to the blog as well! So – if you’re keen on a quick, easy and (most importantly) DELICIOUS cookie recipe, then try out my Custard Cookies.
This recipe is full of pantry staples, makes a decent number of cookies, and they’re so good with a cup of tea or coffee.
Easy Custard Cookies
- 250 g butter
- 200 g white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300 g flour
- 80 g cornflour
- 100 g custard powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees centigrade.
- Cream together the butter & sugar until light in colour, then mix in eggs.
- Add dry ingredients & mix with your hands to form a dough.
- Roll into small balls, place on greased baking tray.
- Press down with a fork.
- Bake for 10min.
- Dust lightly with icing sugar or dip into melted chocolate.