Sometimes you’re only looking for a stocking stuffer, or a small token for someone, rather than a pricey gift.
Check out the list of ideas I’ve put together – a mix of beauty, home and fashion, as well as something yummy!
If you’d like to check out my other gift guides, look here: –
Christmas Gift Guide – HER
Christmas Gift Guide – HIM
1. Marble-pattern Antibacterial Chopping Board from Woolworths R69.95 – for the friend who loves to cook, but loves to stay on trend.
2. Mistletoe Bath Bomb from Lush R69.50 – because what’s Christmas without a little Lush
3. Intensive Lifting black mask from Shades of Mink R36 – these sheet masks for the eyes are so much fun! I’ve had two of these already, and they really hydrate and soothe your skin.
4. The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar from Lush R95 – this smells and looks just like Christmas.
5. Spiced Apple hand cream from The Body Shop R60 – this smells just like apple pie, and TBS hand creams are always lovely.
6. Gold Caviar Extract Brightening Black Mask from Shades of Mink R70 – one of the more luxe sheet masks that Shades of Mink has to offer, I’ve had two of these and loved them both. I find these sheet masks make more of a visible difference to the skin that a lot of others do.
7. Two pack of Christmas cotton socks from Woolworths R89.95 – really cute for the Christmas lover.
8. Marble Ring from Woolworths R69.95 – a simple but pretty ring for the jewellery lover.
9. Christmas wax melt from Kringle Candles R60 – the scent of Christmas trees and warm fires.
10. Essence Aquatix all over body shimmer from Foschini R55.50 – for the sparkle lovers.
11. Soil soy wax melts in the Christmas Spice blend R50 – a blend of clove, orange, ginger and pine, these are in stores most of the time, just as the Spice blend. I have them and they smell just like Christmas.
12. Essence Aquatix mini powder brush from Foschini R49.95 – Essence brushes are great quality for the minimal price.
13. Country Road mug R99 – a simple, stylish coffee mug.
14. Soetkoekies in tin from Woolworths R89.95 – delicious and the tin is too cute.