Are you still battling to think of something to get for your dad, your boyfriend, your hubby or you little brother?
Never fear! Take a quick look at today’s gift guide – all Christmas present ideas for men.
If you missed yesterday’s post, the Christmas Gift Guide for Her, then go and give it a read too. 😉
1. Bentley Slim Fit Men’s shirt from Old Khaki R450
2. Striped Tie and Tie Bar set from Woolworths R199
3. Captain’s Beard Vanilla Apple Spice beard oil from Mantality R195 – this sounds like it smells delicious. Perfect for nice smelling facial fuzz.
4. Aero Graphic Steel grey Havaiana’s R399 – Havaiana’s are the most comfy slops around.
5. Superhero oven gloves from Superbalist R129 – if you’ve been dying to get him to spend more time in the kitchen, helping out with meals, then this should do the trick!
6. Whisky Stones from Woolworths R199 – a wonderful way of chilling his drink, without watering it down.
7. Zadig & Voltaire for him gift set from Foschini R1075 – you get a 100ml fragrance in this set, and two 75ml shower gels.
8. Skull speaker from Superbalist R349 – a funky way of letting him play music that little bit louder.
9. Christmas Pen Knife from Woolworths R150 – multi-tools like this are always useful.
10. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment for Men R325 – if he likes to keep his skin looking good, this might be a nice treat.
11. Molecular Cocktail Mixology Kit Gin & Tonic from Mantality R695 – let him test out his bar-tending skills, and play scientist, all in one.
12. Weekend bag from Woolworths R750 – nice if he goes on a lot of business or weekend trips.